Saturday, January 28, 2012

exciting box from UPS

Yesterday I came home to find a medium size box at my front door. I tried to pick it up and couldn't budge it. Just had to be my new spinning wheel. Finally pushed it inside the door and this morning opened it to start putting it together. Opened it and phooey, it was 50 lb of dogfood which I had just gone out and bought last night because we were almost out. Sigh. Hope my new wheel gets here soon, will show picks of me putting it together when I do get it.
I started a new class on Joggles last night about making coiled fabric bowls. I have always wanted to do this and from the first lesson, I had it figured out. Now to get rid of some of the excess fabric I just had to have....

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What kind of wheel did you get? That is WAY more exciting than dog food! Can't wait to hear about your spinning experiences!

FiberArtisttoo said...

I got a very basic Louet one pedal. Everyone has told me I am going to regret that but the 2 pedal was just way out of my price range. I also got the extra large bobbin so I can spin art yarns. I got the Louet because it has such a large aperature for the roving to go thru so I can make bulky stuff. Hope it gets here soon!