Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wasted Weekend?

This has been a very frustrating weekend.  Yesterday I spent over an hour setting wool on top of a piece of silk to nuno felt.  The silk was from an old sari and was beautiful but unfortunately, too tight for the wool to migrate thru.  So after a couple hours of rolling, I faced the fact and pulled it apart.  Will make something else with the silk.
Today I laid out pre-felt, laid out a chiffon layer with threads and wool over it.  Guess what?  Not felting.  Still haven't given up on it but am leaving it alone for the rest of the day.  So I decided to give up being creative and dtried to organizing some.  Oh man, the things I have that I had forgotten about.  Time to put them on Etsy, why save them if I didn't even know I had them!

Yes I got another ticket last week.  If they pull my license, I can't go to work, right?  It was just alittle bump up, no one hurt and cars ok, just need to be buffed out.

No comments: