Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Classes and a contest

Tomorrow I am headed off to a week of classes by well know art doll instructors. This is very challenging for me. I have not been really into this because of all the problems we have had lately. Jack the free rescue dog fell in the back yard Sat. and is having $1500 worth of surgery tomorrow so I will be calling the vet every few hours to check on her. She will be in a cast for several months so that should be interesting. As you can guess, I really need to get away from everyday life for awhile so these doll classes should help. If I finish anything, I will show pics in here.
Now for the good part. Win this hand woven neckwarmer http://tinyurl.com/ndncpn. Beautiful fall colors. Be the 487 heart at my shop and you win, I will even pay shipping. I will be checking out my site and will let the winner know at soon as I hit that spot but it will be mailed after I get home. If you are an early Christmas shopper, this would be a unique gift and it would be free. Even better! Good luck and wish Jack well on her road to recovery. She did this same thing to her other knee 2 years ago. Luckily the front legs can't get this kind of injury!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh, no. Poor Jack. Poor Libby. You need a vet that offers frequent shopper points with the cruddy luck you've had with your critters. I hope she's better soon and that you have a great time at your classes.