Sunday, February 28, 2010

A play day for me

This weekend I have spent all my creating time just on pleasing my self.  It feels so freeing to not care if something will sell or what others like about it.  I joined a prayer flag swap and had so much fun designing and making these flags.  I send it off and recieve 5 back.  These will hang in a tree in my backyard to get weathered and hopefully bring my household the messages on the flags.  Here is my banner.  Try to ignore the background, my studio is in a mess no matter how much time I  spend organizing it.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

This is the first I've heard of prayer flags - neat idea. Your banner is beautiful! I'm sure the receipient will be blessed!

FiberArtisttoo said...

Thanks Teresa, I am going to have a hard time letting it go....