Thursday, June 24, 2010

trying to prove how human

Remember the contest I just had? Well when I went to wrap the journal up and send it to it's new home, it was no where to be found. I looked thru the boxes from my last show 3x and searched my studio many times but no journal. All I can figure is that it got lifted at my last show. I have had many things stolen during shows, maybe it is the economy, maybe I need to watch more closely but I think I really learned a lesson this time. I keep great inventory before and during the show but when a show is over, I just stuff things into boxes and head home, always really tired. Now I am going to add a column to my inventory sheet and check items off as I pack them. At least I can compare that with my sold column so I will know immediately if something was stolen.
The good that came out of this is that the winner got a much better prize and I hope she wasn't too disappointed to get substitute prizes.

No comments: