Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally.....

I entered my studio, worked and re-discovered what a wonderful space I have. Messy but comfortable. I cut out a dress and have almost finished it. I also have almost finished the dyed nuno outfit. Finally some progress. I still want to felt really badly and the chiro almost has my back in shape but I fell and broke a bone in my foot. I am so clumsy, one I actually fell off of a speed bump while walking, sigh. Maybe this is why I am not too fond of needle felting?

Now to decide on the next project. I have 2 classes coming up online. I am really excited about both of them. One is a mechanical bat doll that really flaps her wings and the other is a small fairy torso that is dressed up and has beautiful wings. She stands on her own wooden stand and will be so much fun to decorate. But I really need to keep my hands busy while I am in the "mood"

Thinking, thinking...

No comments: