Friday, August 28, 2009

The Art of KC Willis

I love this artist's work, her fabric collages are primitive and natural. Lots of sepia and image transfers. She is having a shopping spree on her artwork if you check out this site. It also shows her teaching schedule, I sure wish I could take a class with her. Here is her incredible website so check her out, I am sure you will fall in love with her work too http://studioretreats.ning.com/
"OK, so you didn't win the first $300 shopping spree...doesn't mean you can't be the name drawn in this one! I'm pretty serious when I do giveaways and this one is no exception. On September 5th I will draw a name and I hope it's yours. $300 worth of art of your choice from Lipstick Ranch. Fun.I'm gonna keep it short and sweet....write a line or two in your blog about my 2009 and 2010 workshop schedule being up and running and link to the Studio Retreats page. If you want to mention that the likes of Joanna Pierotti and Sarah Fishburn (to name just a couple) will be teaching here...go ahead. Oh and if you can't help but tell them workshops paid in full up front get 20% off and until the drawing is held September 5th those same paid workshops get one night of their hotel free here in lovely Longmont, CO....well I'll forgive you. And all of you who have already booked a workshop, here's your chance to blab incessantly about it and get in on the drawing. You can pick out your $300 worth of art in person! Very fun."

No comments: