Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some of this and that

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been blogging as much or posting as many pictures as usual. I have problems with depression and I took a downward spiral during the middle of Dec. All I wanted to do was sleep. I had no energy or interest in doing any of my artwork and that is definitely a sign that something is up. Yesterday I went to my doc and starting today, my meds have been changed. It might take awhile until we find the right meds and doses again so I may remain quiet for a bit longer.
I am really wanting to get back into making things, I have thousands of ideas, just no drive to start on anything.
The saga of the chartruse roving is now over. I never did get it quite as the buyer wanted but she was so sweet and patient with me and left me good feedback. This weekend I hope to gather all my greens together and take a picture to show here. I think my next few projects will have some green in them!
Thanks for hanging in there with me, I promise my next post will be more fun and have pics!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Take care of yourself and get better!