Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

We have had such a nice weekend so far. It has called for rain the entire weekend but tonight is our only rain so far. My tomatoes were looking droopy so perfect timeing. Nothing much creative going on here, have lots of ideas brooding but no action yet. I got 2 new dresses from Thailand yesterday. I need to draw out their patterns and make more of them. They are very free flowing and comfortable. Went to a Georgia Farm Girl flea market yesterday and Becky had saved me more crocheted trim and beautiful old handkerchiefs that will make great pockets.
My little giveaway on the previous post is still getting some sign ups. I am very pleased with this as I am getting some new people checking my blog. Etsy is still slow, I gather it is for most people. I will keep my shop open no matter what, it is a great way to meet people with similar interests. Seems I have little to no social graces and the people in forums and at shows are teaching me a lot. I also joined Southern Belle Marketing so hopefully that will help me learn more about advertizing. So much to learn.
Anyway, hope you all have a safe and delightful holiday. Don't forget to say a prayer for all the Veterans who have given their lives to protect our freedoms and pray that the current administration will realize just how much the Veterans have done for America.

3 comments:

Becky Garrison said...

Libby, it was so good to see you on Saturday! And glad you liked the things I had set aside for you. I look forward to seeing you at the July GAFG meeting! Becky

VS said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend. Your blog is lovely, I look forward to following on your life's adventures!
Smiles Friend,
Susie

FiberArtisttoo said...

Thank you Susie, glad you are following my adventures. I hope to get back to felting or something soon. This dry spell is very depressing.