Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SAFF

I wasn't going to SAFF this year because I had planned to do a show in the mountains of NC.  Well I didn't get into the show but knew we needed a break before the holiday madness so I signed up of a spinning class at SAFF.  Am trying to book a cabin today.  This is a beginners class so I will learn how to do maintenace on my wheel and will get help with drafting which I really need.  I am excited to be going to the mountains in late October, there is usually still plenty of colour. 
  Other doings, I just found a new seasonal beer that is wonderful.  It is ShockTop Pumpkin Wheat.  Nice light beer with a little pumpkin and spice flavor.  Give it a try, really makes it feel like Fall is here.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm going again this year. I love the classes and the shopping!

FiberArtisttoo said...

There is nothing I need to buy but I am sure I will come home with plenty!