Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend


What a great weekend, beautiful weather, all sorts of things blooming and neighbors working in their yards. I felted and dyed wool on Sat. Made the most beautiful robin's egg blue batt which I show in here when I have it totally dry and take pics. My felting experiments didn't turn out as well but I did get a lot more organizing done. I almost know where things are and I do know what to not buy anymore of, I have more locks that I ever imagined. Today I have been finishing up the CorgiAide necklaces so I can get them into the mail tomorrow. I procrastinated on them for far too long and didn't realize how much that was bothering me. I re-strung a felt ball necklace and am finishing another. I also put up 2 more rovings for sale on http://raven333.etsy.com/ I really enjoy dying wool but can only use so much of any one color. I did put a bid on a carder on Ebay, keep your fingers crossed that I get it. I would love to blend my roving and I think it would sell well.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and let's make it a good week!

No comments: