Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Freedom


How wonderful the last few days have been. My DH and my stepson have been in the mountains and the dogs and I have had the whole house to ourselves. I have gotten so much art done while they have been away. I finished an item to be auctioned for breast cancer research. Every couple of months I pick a charity and do a piece just for them. It is usually women's causes like the huge doll for ovarian cancer. This project was made into a beautiful little book called Ties that Bind A Collaboration of Love. Most of the causes I am behind are not published as that one is. I do many items for auction for Corgi-L. I guess many of you know I have the Corgi from Hell which most of them can be. I couldn't live without him but somedays I do think about it. Nah, not really.

No comments: