Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Black Friday, CyberMonday and help getting more sales

I have been advertizing more than usual for the upcoming holiday season. While my views and hearts are increasing nicely, I am not selling very much. This doesn't really disappoint me because I have come a long way from where I was this time last year and I expect next year to be even better. It takes a long time to build up a following and I want to thank all of you who follow me here. It means a lot to know someone is listening and maybe even learning from some of my adventures.
In Etsy forum today, there is a great post about getting seen by more people. Most of it is stuff I know but not stuff that I do on a regular basis and I should. Here is the blog http://www.wonderthinking.com/2009/12/secret-to-etsy-sales-part-2/
Is everyone still working on things for Christmas? I still am and trying to list several times a week. I have my last show of the season on Dec 12 and 13 so after that is done and the house has been decorated, I am taking a couple of months off to do stuff that I want to do. I have signed up for a small odd doll clay sculpture class and I am really looking forward to it.
Well back to work and everyone have a great day/week.

No comments: