Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Last show

I did get into my last show of the season.  It is inside and in Nov.  It is kind of bittersweet that I got in.  If is one of my fav shows but with the colitis thing, I always feel washed out.

I have a class of one scheduled the Sat.  Am advertizing for more students but I do have the one confirmed.  She will definitly get all the attention that she wants.  I will work along side her so it will help beef up my inventory.

Ordered more of the Checz (sp badly)  I have heard that the price is going to triple sometime soon so I am trying to order some each time I have a few dollars left over.  These buttons are too beautiful to use so I need to figure out a way to display them so I can enjoy them.

Friday night my nephew is coming over for a pumpkin carving.  Since we don't have Jonathan anymore, I figured Jake would enjoy it and is so happy for the attention.
All for now, hope you are all getting the lovely fall weather we are enjoying in Atlanta.

No comments: