Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally Friday

It looks like Saturday is going to be nice enough to get felting. Sunday is might rain but if still stays warm, I can keep felting on the back porch. I have cleaned off the screened in back porch so that the 6 ft table fits, JT's bike fixed and there is still enough room to sit in my swing and relax. The Dogs can see me thru the door so they will lay down and be good. This porch has french doors that open into my studio so if I need something, I can just step in and get it. I am so glad that we thought of this when we working on the house.
I finally broke down and bought a new clay over. My old one was probably 20 years old and I got it second hand. You absolutely could not keep the temp. Even with a thermometer in it, it would spike and burn stuff. So now I can make more doll heads that are my own design and don't come from press molds not that there is anything wrong with that. Well of to more adventures. Hope to have lots of pics on Monday.

1 comment:

Menagerie Soaps said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend of creating! Enjoy it and I look forward to pics.

Lisa