Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photography on artwork

I have spent most of the afternoon trying to photo the true colors of this freeform peyote bracelet. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26786743 As you will see if you click on the pictures, each color looks different and none of them look like the real colors. I think I am going have to go ahead and build a light box. Somewhere on line I found really good instructions for making one so if anyone is interested, I will try to find it again. I think it was posted as a link on twitter or maybe YouTube. It is amazing how much free information is out on the internet. If you have suggestions as to making the colors true on my bracelet let me know. I tried to scan them but of course the scanner is taking the weekend off. Hope it hasn't died on me....

No comments: