Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday again

How fast a week flies by when you spend most of it asleep. This bug has certainly had it hooks in me but today I fell almost human. I am flying to NC tomorrow to give a speech on cellular microbiology and it would be quite helpful to have a voice by then.
In other news, the dogs have been angels for the most part, they know when mama is sick and except for a few fraps, they have been very good. Even Phil has been inventive and made his own meals but that leaves a sink full of dishes that I am sure will be waiting for me on Weds.
I have 6 necklaces ready to be strung, photoed and put up on etsy. Maybe I will find time next week., I really need new stuff in there. I have been buying some lovely batts of wool on Etsy, hey wait aren't I supposed to be selling things not buying things there? Anyway, they batts are beautiful and I just don't know what I will do with them. I have a jacket in my head so that may be what it ends up being. Well have a good weekend all.

No comments: