Sunday, March 1, 2009

snow in Georgia

What a difference a day makes. I am still not making anything but am sitting and watching the snow fall. It won't stick, not cold enough and we have had too much rain but it is beautiful. Wish it would do this all day and all night, it has been so long since we have had a pretty snow. I would love to go out and photo some things for etsy in the snowy trees.
The birthday dinner didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would. Jonathan was really delightful even as a 10 year old know it all. My MIL gave me a really "interesting" rhinestone very big seahorse necklace. Will look like Bling on me LOL. She also gave me $30 which I can't decide if I will use for a new book or add it to my stash for the classes I am taking my Sept. Probably the classes are what I should do.
Hope everyone else is having a nice day and either relaxing or being productive as the snow keeps falling.....

1 comment:

AnniKae said...

Hi...nice chatting on etsy. Thought I would stop by and check out your blog.
Happy Day!
Anni Kae
www.anni-kae.blogspot.com