Saturday, March 7, 2009

The sunny weekend that looks like rain.


We had snow last weekend and this weekend it is forecast to be sunny and in the 70's but it is grey outside and looks like rain. I had planned on going up to the trailer to do some more organization and maybe some felting. Well I also thought I had a class intown at 2pm yesterday and when I showed up, it is for 2pm today so that changed my plans abit for today's fun.

I am still going to the class although it means driving for 65 miles round trip to take a felting class that I could probably teach but I just feel like I need to be with other creative spirits at the moment. Playing by myself is fun but I love getting feedback from others and it isn't quite the same on line.

In other weekend news, we don't have Jonathan this weekend but he tries out for soccer today. He is so good at that sport, I have no doubt he will be picked to play, I just hope he gets on a better team this year. His team last year had at least 5 good players but the rest could care less about being there and it was frustrating for the good players to win few games. Next week he tries out for some sort of pitching team (?). This is all set up by his mother who just called me last week to let me know that she thinks we have Jonathans schedule too full, sigh, such fun being a stepmom.

No comments: